Friday 14 June 2019

Rainbow animals

Good evening!

I have had a lovely day today at a workshop with my favourite crafty man, the lovely Abs.  I have a bit of finishing to do, then I will show you what we did

In the mean time, the new release stamps have been launched!!  I have enjoyed making the samples for these stamps soooo much.  The designs are fabulous and it was great to see Abs on TV launching the first stamps.  He is back on 20th June with more, so don't forget to check that out.

Today's card is made with three of Fiona's lovely animals, these really are gorgeous designs and sold out on the TV, but will be available from AALL and Create stockists.

I stamped the images, then created the rainbow around them by inking onto acetate, spritzing and placing the ink on the card.  I did one colour at a time across the card.

All that was left was to colour them in and stamp the words


 Stamps 222, 224,226 by Fiona Paltridge from AALL and Create
Have a wonderful evening and I hope you have a lovely weekend, I am off to a wedding tomorrow - hope it doesn't rain!!
Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xxxx

8 comments:

  1. That's lovely.Will try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous card Janet. You are so inspired these days, think I need to find some workshops to go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yep, I love these stamps and always feel like I want to make more cards with them...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card! Glad you enjoyed the workshop!! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always love Abs' workshops....

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx