Sunday 9 June 2019

An apology and a catch up


Hello folks,
Sorry it has been a long time since the last post, but I thought I had shown you all the cards I'd done, but turns out there are a few I missed, so here they are!

It is not that I haven't been making cards, I have!!!  I have the most amazing samples coming up, but I can't show them until after 13th June.  Abs is on Hochanda at 11.00 and 15.00 to launch the new release stamps.  They are beyond amazing - I love them all and have had the most wonderful time working with them, so you'll have to tune in and see....
If, like me, you can't wait, Tracy Evans is doing a facebook live on Monday, I think at 18.00 to show some of the stamps..

In the meantime here are a few I made a while ago...




All done with stamps and stencils from AALL and Create

Have a lovely evening
Janet xxx



8 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Janet! Can't wait to see more of the new samples! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am looking forward to showing them off! xxx

      Delete
  2. love them Janet , must start useing my blog i have been nelecting it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline, yes, you had a good blog, you should revive it! xx

      Delete
  3. These are fabulous Janet! And really looking forward to your next lot of samples!!!
    Love and hugs Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I am looking forward to the new release launch! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx