Tuesday 25 June 2019

For Him

Good evening everyone,

Ask me how much gardening I got done the other day - yep, none!!  I got a few phone calls and a visitor, then I had to pick up my car after its service, then it was raining etc, etc, so my poor garden is still looking a bit neglected!  Still, there is always next Saturday...

Here is another card made with the sexy man stamp by Bipasha.  I have never noticed before, but I am seeing men with this hairstyle all over the place now!

Stamp 916 For Him by Bipasha and 211 Count on You by Aida Stencil 30 by Abs
I placed the stencil on the card and brushed blue and brown ink over.  Keeping the stencil in place I drew all round it with a fine black pen and still with the stencil in place, stamp the numbers from the set Count on You by Aida.
Now for the fiddly bit, I went round and filled in all the bits where the numbers overlap. so the number on top is complete.  I then went round and added some shadow where the numbers overlap.
This takes a while, but it is the sort of thing I enjoy, I find it relaxing!
Once the background was done, I stamped and coloured the lovely man, cut him out and placed him on the card and added some washi tape.
(The little random blobs on the number 2 are not actually on the card, I have got something stuck to my scanner, which I didn't notice until I'd sent the cards off)

Thanks very much for dropping by
Janet xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Janet! Sorry you didn't make it into the garden! We are having a heatwave here!! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks that makes me feel a whole lot better! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, adore the backdrop . Such an effective look ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be careful,cutting things out again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Veronica - do you think I might be ill???

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx