Sunday 30 June 2019

Back to Pink!

Good evening,

I still have plenty of samples so I am keeping up with daily blogging!  Today was the workshop I do in Bawburgh and last Sunday it was the one in Great Blakenham.  I have been doing these for years now and many of the ladies have stuck with me since the very first one!  I so enjoy meeting with everyone, it is good to chat and share crafty ideas (and other ideas, for that matter!!)  I provide the original idea then everyone puts their own spin on it (That is a polite way of saying that no-one does what I tell them!!) 
Thank you so much to you lovely ladies for supporting the workshops and making them such fun to do.
These are the cards we did.... Pink is actually one of my favourite colours and I realised I hadn't been using so much recently, so I have rectified that....
We used a selection of stencils and stamp sets 200 Hope and 210 Background Mash Up both by Tracy Evans






Thank you for looking!
Janet xxx

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Janet, and it is lovely to hear that everyone had a wonderful time and continues to support your workshops. I absolutely love seeing your designs ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janet so sorry i couldnt make it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline, hopefully see you next time xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx