Thursday 14 March 2019

Back in Blogland - with news of a change

Hello Bloggers,

I'm back!  After a bit of a break from blogging, I have decided to get back into it and start showing off my cards again!  There has been a bit of a change recently and I am now on the Hochanda Design Team for AALL and Create.  This is a relatively new stamp and stencil company which I first saw on TV about 18 months ago.  I was blown away by the originality of the designs.  I went to a few workshops run by Autour de Mwa, who is totally lovely and very talented.  He has a superb team of designers from all over the world who design the stamps and stencils.  I was absolutely thrilled to bits when he asked me to join his new Design Team last week.
I received a humongous pile of the new collection stamps and stencils and had the most wonderful time making cards for the TV show which was on Tuesday.

Here are some of my earlier cards.....
stamps 29 by Bipasha and 46 by Tracy Evans









Stamps sets 80and 81 By Olga Heldwein, 10 by Autour de Mwa and 15 by Tracy Evans
Stamps 44 by Tracy Evans and stencil 37 by Olga Heldwein

Stamps 69 and 78 by Louise Nelson
 All stamps and stencils are available from AALL and Create 

Thanks very much for visiting and I won't leave it so long before I blog again
Janet xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Well they say a change ups your game and certainly love these.
    Are you using AALL in your workshops now instead of clarity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayne, the workshops will be a bit random! xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Janet, a change is as good as a rest , I think thats the saying xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Janet ,especially the birdy one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Congratulations on your new position! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Janet! You really do have a fab style! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the change! they are lovely stamps. i have ordered a couple today actually xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa, I am enjoying it so much. I am sure you will love using the stamps, hope to see what you do with them! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx