Saturday 11 May 2019

Another butterfly

Good afternoon,
I hope everyone is well and managing to keep warm!  I am very excited today, I have received a big parcel full of the most amazing new stamps from AALL and Create - this is just teasing because I can't tell you about them yet, except to say I love them all and can't wait to get started using them...

Today though it is a card using the existing stamps which I love just as much.


For the circle, I used paints on a gel press petite circle and the Diamont Life stencil.  I painted the back of the card with the same paint, but just made it a bit darker, then die cut with a Pete Hughes sizzix die which cuts the circle but also the ring for the edge.
The butterfly was stamped and painted then cut out
Then jut add the corners and sentiment.
All stamps and stecils from AALL and Create.

Hope you have an amazing weekend, I have had some brilliant news, which I will share later, and I am off to do the final prep for the workshop at great Blakenham tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting
Janet xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janet. Looking forward to your creations with the new release ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy, the new designs are amazing! I am looking forward to working wiht them xx

      Delete
  2. This is lovely! Hope you have a great time designing with the new stamps and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, they new stamps are so lovely, I am looking forward to working with them xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx