Monday 26 August 2019

Three in a Row

Good morning,

I hope you are enjoying the warm weather, I know some people don't like the heat, but I love it!  I am pretending to do some gardening, I like to be outside in this weather, so I have a pair of secateurs with me and am doing a bit of dead-heading (but not too much, mostly it is sitting around!!)

Flowers seems like a relevant theme for a card..
This is a landscape DL card, with three elements across, I like doing this sort of layout.
I started by stamping #151 Layered Domino by Tracy Evans with Distress Oxide ink .
Stamp the three flowers from #70 Quirky Blossoms also by Tracy, across the centre.  I also stamped them on a previously made background and cut out the heads only to attach over the top of the images on the main card.
Round the edges, I added some inking through stencil #28 and some texture paste through stencil #39 Lotza Dotz both by Abs.
The words are from the Quirky Blossoms set.
Thank you so much for dropping by.

Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx