Thursday 8 August 2019

Pretty mathematical

Good evening!

It is getting exciting in the AALL & Create camp as we are looking forward to the very first One Day Special launching on Friday 9th August, Abs will be there with the lovely Tracy Evans who will be demoing with some of her fabulous stamps.  The show times are:
Friday 9th August at 6.00pm and 8.00 pm Saturday 10th August at 9.00 am 1.00 pm and 5.00 pm.

The DT have been having a lovely time making samples for the show and there are some amazing creations for you to see!

My card tonight is one from the 2nd anniversary show Abs did a couple of weeks ago.  I enjoy putting together something pretty with something industrial or mathematical...

Nothing too clever here, just stamping..
I masked off a square in the centre of the card and stamped #30 round the outside of the square and # 29 on the inside. (both by Bipasha)
I edged the square with a black pen
I stamped , coloured and cut out the flowers from #195 Flowers and Gears by Olga.

Thank you so much for visiting, I am happy to report that my cat's eye has improved considerably and we now have to administer drops every 4 hours instead of every two hours, which is a relief for us.  I am hopeful her eye will be saved, although her vision in that eye may be impaired...

Don't forget to tune in for the ODS on Friday...
Janet xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this Janet the background is wonderful and the colouring on the flowers is gorgeous ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx