Monday 12 August 2019

Exciting news!!

Good evening!

No cards tonight, this is a photo of me at the Hochanda studios with Abs.  I was there for the 2nd Anniversary shows a few weeks ago.  I had a lovely time and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.  I asked Abs if I could tag along to see what went on because on Saturday 17th August at 08.00, I am going to be demonstrating for AALL & Create on Hochanda!! I am so happy and proud (and a bit terrified!!) to be representing this awesome company on TV.

You don't have to talk to me for long before you realise how much I love this company, the ethos behind it, the stamp designs, the stencil designs and now DIES!!  Dies which match stamp sets!!  Yay!! No more fussy cutting!!  These dies are an absolute must have if, like me, you don't like cutting out!
So guess what I've got on my first show?  Dies!  and the matching stamp sets - how cool is that!

It would be lovely if you could join me, I like to be amongst friends!
Thanks very much for dropping by
Janet xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great photo. How exciting, looking forward to seeing you on the box xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be glued to the screen, even though it's on at the crack of dawn!! You will be awesome and I'm so pleased for you. I won't wish you luck because you don't need it, you're a natural.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx