Thursday 19 September 2019

Lots to catch up with!

Good evening!

Sorry it has been a while since my last blog, I have a bit of catching up to do.  So what have I been up to?  Well, I guess the most exciting things are my trips to Hochanda.  I did two shows on 8th September which I really enjoyed.  I feel very at home there, and don't feel too nervous.  I don't know why, I just feel at ease.  It was lovely to work with the delightful Niki and fabulous to meet Yiannis, he was lovely and put me very much at ease.
These are my demos from the shows...






Then a week later, I had the privilege of joining Abs for his first Craftalong.  I had such a good time, it was lovely to sit and craft with him.  I love watching him work and putting his projects together.   I have seen some amazing projects on social media, so I know many other people were crafting along at home.  I will do another post soon with my finished projects...

Thanks so much for visiting, 
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx