Saturday 10 August 2019

Rainbow Butterfly

Good evening,

Well, it was an amazing couple of days for the AALL & Create team.  It was so exciting to be part of the team during the One Day Special.  It sold out overnight and was on extended delivery for the day.  Abs worked so hard before the shows to make it all happen and Tracy Evans was just the most awesome demonstrator.  The design team produced such a wonderful array of projects using the stamps and stencils.  I am so happy and proud to be a small part of this fabulous team.

This card is one of the projects I did for the show

Inspired by Abs and Tracy and the team, I am doing more mixed media sort of cards, but I still love clean and simple and when pushed for time, as I have been recently, that is where I turn!
I adore this butterfly which is in the Time Flies A4 stamp '#143 and I love creating rainbow colours, so I combined the two!
One of the reasons I was first drawn to AALL & Create is their stencils - I LOVE them!!
I like using them in a variety of ways, but for this card, I just did the basic sponging ink through the stencil.  This one is #61 Circle Chain by Aida, a lovely design of circles and splatters, perfect for a clean look.
I just used ink colours of the rainbow for the design across the card, then stamped and cut out the butterfly on separate card and coloured with similar rainbow watercolours.  The sentiment is from #199 Eclectic Stems by Tracy.

Thank you so much for visiting, I have lots of samples still to show, so come back soon!
Janet xxx






1 comment:

  1. Also one of my favourite stamps, love that butterfly. Stunning colours Janet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx