Saturday 6 April 2019

Reviving peel-offs

Good evening bloggers,
I hope you are all well.  I am getting excited this evening because I am going to the craft show at Alexandra Palace tomorrow.  I haven't been to a big craft show for a few years and I am looking forward to catching up with some crafty friends.
Today was the Diva Red workshop which I do with Moira.  Previously we had all been discussing the amount of craty stuff we had which we don't use any more and one thing that was mentioned was peel-offs - remember them??  I have a whole drawer full of peel-offs, so I thought I would dust them off and make a couple of cards with them. 

 The cat here is a peel-off by Francoise Read and the background is done with a stencil from AALL and Create.
I used inktense pencils to do the colouring
 the dog is a peel-off by Magenta



The Hare is a stamp by Hobby Art.  This card is my version of Moira's card from the workshop.

Thanks very much for visiting, I hope you have a great weekend,
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx