Friday 29 March 2019

Shadow People

Good evening,
I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend, I have a family orientated one planned.

My card today is made using mainly stencils from AALL and Create, the Shadow People stencil by Fiona Paltridge reminded my of my fairly recent trip to Kenya, so I wanted it to be quite bright.

Stencil 76 by fiona Paltridge stencil 63 by Autour de Mwa and stamp set 177 by Tracy Evans



















                                          I had a rainbow background I had previously made using bleeding art tissue, laying it in strips over a wet background to get the colour to run.
I inked through the Log Pile stencil here and there in the background and splattered some black ink
On a separate piece of card, I traced round three of the figures with a fine black pen then coloured in and doodles to fill the patterns.
I cut them out and attached them in place on the background.
I stamped the greeting on a little off cut of the background and attached it in place

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful weekend
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx