Tuesday 30 April 2019

Girly Ghouls

Good evening!

I hope you have had a wonderful day.  Tonight's card is one I did for the TV featuring the rather cute little Quirks stamps and Diamont Life stencil by Olga for AALL and Create.


I started by brayering some DIna Wakley acrylic paint onto the circle gel press petite, place the stencil on the card and press the paint through the stencil onto the card.
Once you've done that and removed the stencil, print what you have left on the gel press onto another piece of card.  You get two prints for one!
Decide which one you like best for this (I liked the second one!)
For the Quirks, I stamped and cut out the bodies and heads.
I also painted another piece of card, then stamped the quirks again over the top and cut out the dresses.
Layer the dresses on the white stamped base, then add to the card

Thank you very much for visiting
Janet xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx