Wednesday 24 April 2019

Owl You Need is Love!

Good evening all,

A quick reminder that lovely Abs is back on Hochanda TV on Thursday 25th at 8.00 and 12.00 for more fun and inspiration with AALL and Create stamps and stencils

In the mean time here is a card I made featuring the Owl You Need is Love set by Olga

I brushed green and brown ink though the Wood Pile stencil by Abs for the background, then added some brighter green through the leaves of the Let Go stencil by Fiona for a bit of contrast.
I stamped some script from the For the Record stamp by Aida in black, but didn't mount the stamp so I only got a part image.  I added some splatters.
I stamped, coloured and cut out the owls and words,on a separate piece of card, then glued them all in place.
I doodled a frame round the edge
Finally I used some of the hearts from the new dies to add the finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to tune in tomorrow!
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx