Thursday 18 April 2019

It's all black and white!

Good evening folks! 
I hope you all have a good bank holiday weekend planned, we are promised good weather, I might even wash my car, I seem to remember it is a creamy white colour.....
I have got a new lot of AALL and Create samples to show you, they were on the TV today with Jo Channon standing in for Abs.  I think she did a fab job and did some lovely demos.

It was late in the evening and I really had wanted to get more samples made especially using this stencil.  I came up with an idea and had to do it there and then, so I stayed up into the small hours to get it done in time for posting the next morning.
It didn't quite go to the original plan, which is why there are two similar cards...
This is really easy!  I put the stencil on black card and sponged white paint through it, then die cut circles and matted onto more white circles and put on the card - told you it was easy!!






My original plan was to have a mix of black on white and white on black on the same card, but I didn't like the way it looked, so I separated the colours and made two cards...

I just used stencil #62 Microscope slides by Autour de Mwa (Abs)
Hope you like them!
Thanks very much for visiting!
Have a great Easter weekend!
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx