Saturday 4 May 2019

The Same but Different!

Good evening!

I hope you are having a good day - avoiding the heavy showers!
It was the Diva Red workshop today, the one I do with Moira.  It is always a good laugh and always good to catch up with everyone's news.

One of the cards I did had two versions, the monochrome or the one with a bit of colour...



This is a big A4 stamp, and this is just half of it, simply stamped in black, the coloured in grey tones with inketnse pencils.  I decided to add a colourful border.  I used inktense pencils round the edge












This is the original version, coloured n greys with Prismacolour pencils and blended with sansodor

The stamp is #143 Time Flies by Tracy Evans for AALL and Create.

Hope you have a good evening
Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xxx

3 comments:

  1. These are great Janet. My preference is the one with the shadow of colour, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Janet! I love the one with the colour added! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx