Wednesday 6 May 2020

A Stunning Stencil

Good morning everyone,

It is an exciting time at AALL & Create because it is NEW RELEASE time!!  This range is just amazing!  All of the designers have created a fabulous range of stamps and stencils and they all work so well together too.
For a list of stockists for the new range, visit www.aallandcreate.com




My project today features one of the gorgeous new A4 stencils by Olga.  This is #90 Elegance.

I used one of my favourite techniques and brushed ink through the stencil then used a black fineliner to outline the whole lot, it does take a while, but I find it very relaxing and it doesn't take as long as you may think!

Have a lovely day
Janet xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx