Friday 15 May 2020

Stencils and Alcohol

Hello everyone,

It's cold isn't it!!  What happened there ?  Last weekend I was sitting out in the sun, now I'm wrapped up in layers and still feel cold.

Anyway, I had a lovely time a couple of days ago having a little play with Olga's new stencils from AALL & Create....

I went a bit green for this one, I put the stencil in place on some glossy card stock and dabbed alcohol ink all over, using various colours of green and yellow.  I only did part of it to leave a white corner.  When it was all dry, I outlined the design with a fine black pen. (I can't help myself!!)
On a separate piece of card I stamped and embossed the flowers, then added the same colour inks over the top.
Cut out the flowers and add them to the card

Stencil #94 Sundew
Stamp #265 Blooming Poppies








For this card, I outlined the wing part of the stencil then coloured in with promarkers and added a sentiment and a few splatters

Stencil #90 Elegance
Stamp #197 Scripted Botanicals

For more product informationd and a list of stockists, go to
www.aallandcreate.com

Thanks very much for dropping by,
Have a lovely day!
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another 2 wonderful cards Janet, I like the white space that you have left on both of them and the boldness of the colour schemes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx