Saturday 9 May 2020

Floral Garden

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather this weekend!  I know we are all staying at home, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves does it??

I love having the extra time to sit in the garden and also to do some crafting, I have a ton of stuff I have never used, so this is my chance to give them a go...

I did a step by step for today's  project.  I used the gorgeous new AALL & Create stencil #93 Enchanted Garden by lovely Olga Heldwein and Ecoline brush pens which I have had for ages and rarely used!

Tape stencil in place and draw all round with a fine black pen

I just peeked to check I hadn't missed any bits, but put the stencil back in place

I started with the leaves...

All done, it took me a long time, but it was fun!

A close up of details


I used Stencil #93 Enchanted Garden by Olga
Stamp #140 Doodled Blooms by Tracy for the sentiments
For information about AALL & Create products and stockists, please visit www.aallandcreate.com

Thank you so much for visiting, have a lovely weekend
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Janet , this is gorgeous, I love the colours and the technique. Outlining stencils is one of our CAS stencil design team members favourite techniques. Here is a link to one of her examples: https://scandinancycreates.blogspot.com/2020/04/stamplorations-april-stencil-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary, I will check out her blog xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx