Friday 29 May 2020

Free Advice

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been keeping safe and well and enjoying the lovely weather we have had recently. 
Today i am sharing a couple of samples I have made for the up coming AALL & Create One Day Special launching on Hochanda on Monday 1st June at 6.00pm.  These shows will be featuring the delightful new designs by Janet Klein.  Each set has the main character and extra elements which you can use to create fab little scenes.  There are extra sets this time which you can use with these characters and of course with any you may already have.


 I created the background for this one by blending distress oxides over the card, then I added some stamping.  I used the fabulous new background stamps by Abs.  I love the new 'Splodge' stamp it is an absolute must have and I am pretty sure it will be an all time favourite.  I stamped it round the edges in several colours and added some circles from 'Roundly' too

All the characters and elements are stamped on separate card, coloured with pencils and cut out then mounted on the base

The second sample is made much along the same lines, an ink-blended background then I added some interest with the lovely stencil 'Starry Night' which is designed by Janet to complement the range.
I also added some stamping with 'Splodge' (because I couldn't help myself) and some elements from 'Background Noise'
the 'Puppy Toys' are stamped and cut out of separate card

times for the shows:
Monday 1st June 6.00pm and 8.00pm
Tuesday 2nd June 8.00am, 12 midday and 4.00pm

1st card stamps used:
343 The Stand, 360 Wish, 354 Bunny & Bunnies, 355 Eat Play Love
363 Splodge 366 roundly

2nd card stamps used:
344 Puppy Toys, 338 Background Noise
363 Splodge
Stencil used  97 Starry Night

For a list of stockists of AALL & Create products, go to www.aallandcreate.com

Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx