Wednesday 29 April 2020

Stencils and Doodling

Good morning all,

I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe.
Today's cards both feature stencils from Olga who has been creating a range of beautiful, large intricate designs.
If you know me, you will know that one of my favourite things to do is to draw round stencils, it takes a while but I find it very relaxing..


For my first card here, I brushed ink through the stencil #84 Profusion then removed it and drew all round it with a fine black pen.
I used the lovely #13 Bursting Buds die by Bipasha to cut out the centre, I also cut the die in black and white card then pieced the bits back in, so the die cut pieces are embedded in the design rather than being on top.
I added a few extra buds too.












FOr the second card, I just added ink then drew round the stencil, added a few splatters, some washi tape and a sentiment
#86 Twirling Tendrils
The sentiment is from stamp #255 Bird Lover by Janet Klein

Thanks very much for visiting, all products used are by AALL & Create for information about products and stockists visit www.aallandcreate.com

Janet xx


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty designs and colours! Love them both! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such patience to draw round such a complex stencil, but well worth it as the effect is brilliant. Love the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary, it does take a while, but I do enjoy it! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx