Tuesday 28 April 2020

Floral Dies

Good morning,
I hope you all had a good weekend, it was lovely and sunny here, so I spent a lot of time relaxing in the garden.
My cards today go back a bit, to the time when AALL & Create introduced floral dies to the range.  It is no secret that I am not keen on cutting out, so I was really pleased to see these...

The gorgeous floral stamps by Olga are some of my favourites in the range.  I love leaving them black and white, I think they look stunning!



I kept it fairly simple for this one; the central square is a background I found in my stash, I added some black ink through the Weathered Tiles stencil #59 by Abs and tore it into a square.
I stamped the sentiments from stamp sets #229 Blooming Field and #232 Friendship both by Olga round the edge of my base card.
I stamped out the flowers from #229 and used the matching dies to cut many layers of different colour card and glued them all together








A close up to show the layers...there is no need to stamp the lower layers, just lots of die cutting!

Then just assemble it all on the card

For the second card, I just stamped everything in black and die cut the main image, added a couple of layers, so it stands out from the card and added a few black dots...













All products from AALL & Create, for more information about products and stockists, see www.aallandcreate.com
Stamps used #229 Blooming Field and #232 Friendship by Olga
Dies #15 and #16 Blooming Field 1 & 2
Stencil #59 by Autour de Mwa

Enjoy your day
Janet xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, your posts are like buses! I love the pop of colour from that background and the stacked die cuts on your first card and the lovely monochrome on the second xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Hilary, I thought that when I was writing this one! Thank you for your comment xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx