Tuesday 21 April 2020

A Floral Fence

Good morning everyone,

I thought I would do another post while I am in the mood...  I looked back and realised that it is 6 months since I last posted so I have a lot of catching up!
This year my New Year's Resolution is to do more than just cards, so I have been doing some different projects; this is one of them.

I used lolly sticks for the background...
I started by laying out 8 sticks and glued two more along the front to stick everything together. 
I used several colours of Izink Ice glazes to cover the sticks
Once dry, I added some stamping with #312 Mini Tribal  by Abs to add to the background
I added more Ice Glaze through stencil #2 by Abs
On separate card I stamped the beautiful flowers from stamp set #265 Blooming Poppies, #270 Just Grow #273 Unfurling Petals all by Olga
I added Ice glaze over the top to colour all the flowers, then cut them out and added them in place on the stick background.
The sentiment comes from #273
I added some white splatters as a finishing touch

I had a lovely time making this it was really good fun to do something different!

For information about AALL & Create products please visit aallandcreate.com

Enjoy your day!

Janet xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx