Monday 20 April 2020

Back in Blogland!!

Hello, hello everyone!

I have decided to revive my blog again after a few months off.  Sorry about the long break, but I got out of the swing of it, I will try and get back to regular posting

How are you all doing, locked in?  I had three weeks at home which I loved, plenty of time for crafting and trying out new techniques and experimenting with all those things I bought but never got round to using.
I am back at work now though, so I don't have as much time

I will start by catching up a bit with some older projects, then I have a few step by steps to share in the next few days...

On Wednesday 22nd April, Leonie is featuring AALL & Create stamps and stencils on her Let Leonie Loose shows on Hochanda, so I will show a few projects made with the products from the shows





These are all made with the range of lovely whimsical characters by Janet Klein for AALL & Create, don't forget to tune in on Wednesday for inspiration from Leonie

For more information about AALL & Create products and stockists, please visit aallandcreate.com
Have a wonderful day!
Janet xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back Janet! Fab samples and thanks for highlighting Leonie's shows. I will make sure I record them for more inspiration. Stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, hope you are staying safe too xx

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back on your blog Janet. Great set of cards, I particularly like the box card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx