Monday 18 March 2019

A Pencilled Flower

Good morning!
Mondays are a day off work for me, so I will be finishing off the cards for my workshop at the weekend. 
Today's card is a very simple one, made using the lovely stamp 'Pencilled Flower' by Tracy Evans.  I was lucky enough to go to a workshop about a year ago with Abs in the morning and Tracy in the afternoon.  I had previously signed up to online classes from AALL and Create and watching videos by Abs and Tracy flicked a switch for me and changed the way I thought about creating little pieces of art.  Attending the workshop with them was amazing, they are both lovely and soooo talented.  It is an absolute privilege to be part of the team now - I still can't believe it!


Stamp 160 by Tracy Evans 
The stamp is A4 in size, but you don't have to use it all.  I just inked up the bit I wanted and stamped it out twice.
On the base piece, I coloured the circles
On the other piece I coloured the flower head and leaves, cut them out and overlayed on the base.
I cut out the words and attached them on the base too
Ink round the edge and mat onto matching card.
Thanks very much for visiting today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Janet xxx
List of stockists for AALL and Create can be found on the website: AALL and Create

4 comments:

  1. Love this card, both the design and the colour! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this one Janet - could get used to the regular updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica - don't get used to them it won't last!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx