Friday 22 March 2019

Vintage pencils

Good morning to you all.
Thank goodness it is spring!  Spring and summer are my favourite times of year.  I like watching everything come back to life after winter.
Anyway, the card today is made with a lovely pencil stamp designed by the uber talented Tracy Evans.  I decided to go a bit vintage with this one

Stamp 165 by Tracy Evans and stamp 23 by Bipasha BK
I used a stamping platform because I stamped the image twice. 
Ink with two or three colours of distress oxides, spritz with water, then stamp
Allow to dry the stamp over the top with permanent black ink.  Colour the pencils - I used the same colours as I used for the stamping.
Tear around the image, ink around the edges and add some splatters.  I also added some fingerprints from another stamp set and the words.  Mat onto kraft card and tear the edges.  I curled a corner to make it look a bit more vintage.
All the stamps are from AALL and Create stockists.
Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you have a fabulous day!
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a lot of fun! Like the pencil stamp very much! Have a nice weekend! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a good weekend too xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx