Sunday 21 October 2018

Treescape Seasons

Good morning! 
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  It was the Claritystampers East workshop at Bawburgh yesterday, 6 years since the very first one and a couple of weeks ago, it was the 5th birthday of the Great Blakenham group.  My next blog post will be dedicated to the Claritystampers groups, I will do a little trip back over the years....

For today, I will show you the cards I made for the Treescape stamps and stencils which were on TV last week.  They sold out really quickly, not surprising, they are lovely.


 All the cards are made the same way, I just used different colours for the different seasons.  use the oval picot dies to cut three ovals: the smallest and largest cut from a piece of the same designer card and the middle one cut from white card.
Take the smallest oval and brush lightly with a little talc, stamp the Treescape with versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
Adhere the ovals together to make a topper
On a 5x7 card attach the stencil and brush matching colour Distress Oxide inks through
Remove the stencil and stamp the appropriate word for the season and a little bird.
Attach the topper to the card.
Very easy!





Thanks very much for visiting, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Janet xx

5 comments:

  1. Always love your tree cards! Hope you had a nice weekend! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, I like trees! Yes, we had a good weekend, it was good to catch up! xx

      Delete
  2. Love these Janet. Gorgeous colours .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. Also a really good example of how to use the ovals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx