Saturday 21 September 2019

Crafting with Friends

Good afternoon,
It has been a lovely day here today, soft and sunny.  I have been doing the final preparation for my workshop in Great Blakenham tomorrow - we are making a start on Christmas!  I know it seems early but there aren't many more workshops before Christmas, so we have to get started

Following on from my last blog, the other exciting show I did on Hochanda was the craftalong with my lovely friend, Abs.  I was so excited when I first heard he was doing a craftalong, I knew he would be popular.  I may have dropped a few subtle hints like ABS, I WANT TO DO THE CRAFTALONG WITH YOU!!!! hahaha 

It was an absolute joy to be there watching him work and creating the fab projects along with him and all the lovely viewers at home.  I have seen so many lovely pieces of work, so I know many of you joined in and created along with us.  I didn't get anything finished on the day, but I have done them all now... I hope if you did join in that you post your projects for us to see, there is a wonderful group on fb called AALL & Create Fanatics and there is a wealth of inspirational projects on there, we always look forward to seeing what everyone does, so don't be afraid to show us! 




The lovely stamps we used are designed by Bipasha.  I love working with her designs...

Thanks you so much for visiting! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Janet xxx


2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this show but I am sure you had a great time and I like the cards you have finished! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a fun show to be involved with xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx