Thursday 11 July 2019

Collage in Orange!

Good evening!
Jo Channon was on Hochanda today with stamps and stencils from AALL & Create, she did a great job and made some lovely projects.

This is one of my samples which I did for the show..

I love watching Abs putting together a collage, it always looks as if everything is meant to be there.  I am not so keen when I have a go...it often looks like a random bunch of stuff plonked down!  I binned my first attempt with these stamps, but I decided to give it another go and am fairly happy with this one.  I am going to keep practising though because I like collage!
I kept the colours pretty simple and added some stencil work in the background.   I love this face by Kaitlin Paltridge - very edgy!

Thanks for dropping by,
Janet xxxx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx