Sunday 14 July 2019

It's all black and white...

Good morning,

It is a bit grey and overcast here in rural Norfolk today, but that doesn't bother me because I am off out soon for Sunday lunch with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday.

I had a wonderful day yesterday at a workshop at That's Crafty in Essex.  Aida had come over on holiday and ended her week here by teaching a mixed media workshop.  It was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I enjoyed it very much and am really pleased with my finished pieces.  I still have a bit of finishing to do, then I will show you...

I do enjoy making cards with layers and texture, but every now and then I have to keep it simple...
This card is really simple..
Stamp set 208 Hexagonal tiles by Tracy Evans

I stamped out all the hexagons and cut them out, decided on my arrangement then stamped the words directly on the card and added some die cut borders
Run a black pen round the edges and stick it all together, then you are done!

Have a fab day!
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. love monochrome, so right up my street! Cutting out again - it will get to be a habit if you're not careful....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were just straight lines though Veronica, I can handle that! Thank you xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx