Sunday 7 July 2019

Botanicals

Good evening,

An evening blog today.  It has been lovely here today and after a nice family Sunday lunch out, I came home and spent some time in my garden.  Yay!  I finally got some gardening done!!  I am hoping I will get more done tomorrow too!

So on that theme..tonight's card is made with two lovely sets by Bipasha and a stencil by Abs


Stamps #153 Botanicals and #207 Botanicals Modified by Bipasha
 and stencil  #30 by Abs
I decided I wanted a bit of a vintage feel to this..
I started by putting ink on the stencil, spritzing with water and pressing on to the card, making sure to blot up any seepage!
I stamped the images all round the card and included some the words too. I added a bit of extra ink round the edges.
I coloured everything in with Inktense pencils and added an extra greeting on a die cut circle
Mount on kraft card and tear round the edges, then mount on the base card.
Thanks very much for visiting
Janet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx