Monday 6 May 2019

Spring colours

Good morning,
I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday today.
Today's card is one we did at the Diva Red workshop on Saturday.  It is very much stolen from a tag I saw Abs do on the TV.
Stamp 120 by Tracy and stencils #7 and #58 by Abs

The background is done bt blending distress crayons through a stencil.  I would like to say a huge thank you to Abs for taking time out of a bank holiday weekend to help me with this.
Once the backround was done, I coloured another piece of card and stamped the flower, then cut it out and added some splatters of white paint.
I also added some texture paste through a different stencil along one edge of the background
Assemble it all together, then add the words and a card candy centre.
Stamps and stencils by AALL and Create

Thanks very much for visiting
Janet xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Janet! The technique sounds fun! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, it was fun to do! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx