Sunday 6 October 2019

I Saw a Tree

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!  It is very rainy here today.  It is always interesting to see the cats' behaviour as the weather changes.  During the summer, when it is light and sunny, they spend all their time outside and only pop in for meals (although as they are getting older, they do tend to come in overnight too!) During the autumn and winter, they are mostly indoors all the time.  Today, I am surrounded by cats!!

I was back on Hochanda on Saturday, I had two shows demoing with lovely AALL & Create stamps.  I really enjoy doing the shows and for some reason, I don't feel nervous at all.  The presenters are lovely, they are friendly and put you at ease, and it is nice to know they are there guiding you through the show.

The first demo I did featured the large A4 stamp#142 Edison Game and the A6 set #46, both by Olga #30 by Bipasha BK #118 by Louise Nelson and #79 by Tracy Evans.

I have seen the large stamp many times, but it was only when I had the other set, which has the raven in it, that I saw the tree in the image.


Apologies for the rubbish photo, I forgot to scan it before I left it with Abs..
This was all just stamped and coloured.  The raven, the feather and the light bulb are all stamped on separate card, coloured and cut out, then layered over the top of the project.

Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you enjoy your day
Janet xxx

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed seeing you show! Great Card! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx