Tuesday 8 September 2020

Simply Green

 Hello! 

I thought I would do another post while I am in the mood! These are more samples from the last ODS shows on Hochanda.  As far as I know, they still haven't turned up, so it's anyone's guess where they are!

I enjoy finding ways of making stencils the star of my card rather than the background.  I thought I would show you some things I did with the rather fabulous designs by Abs.  I fell in love with Lotza Dotz the minute I saw it and now there are more shapes to add to my list of favourites.  They all work brilliantly well for backgrounds and for adding a bit of texture paste through, but I wanted a way to bring them to the fore!

Enter doodling!  The A4 size stencils have nice large areas to doodle in , so I brushed up on a few patterns and got out my fine liner... (to be fair,my fine liner never actually gets put away..!)

The first one is with Superbly Square, I drew round the squares and coloured with promarkers, then added some stamping with Reverse Squares and finished with the new Washi tape

The second is Totally Triangular, this took a while, but I really enjoyed it, especially the triangles within the triangle




Lastly, Hugely Hexagonal, I thought Kraft Card would make a nice different background and I loved the effect of a white pencil to add highlights

All stamps and stencils and washi tapes are from AALL &Create.  For more information go to www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx