Saturday 5 September 2020

AALL & Create do Washi!!

 Hello everyone, 

I hope everyone is well.  I absolutely love being part of the AALL & Create team in my little way, especially when there is something new and exciting!  AALL & Create Washi Tape!!  There are 7 different rolls to choose from including a blank one for you to paint or ink and stamp your own designs.  I am very happy that they have been a huge success.

I thoroughly enjoyed making samples for the ODS shows when Abs launched the tapes, but sadly they never arrived at Hochanda (I live in hope that they will turn up somewhere some day!)

I have a few to share with you here, but also I had an idea of how to use the tape in a bit of a different way.

I used a spare piece of card and cut it a bit bigger than the die I intended to use (you don't want to waste this tape!)

















Stick the tape to the card I used all one design,  but you could mix them up or keep a piece of card handy and stick any left over bits to it



















Die cut the card with the washi tape.  I love the look of it and as I used card with a bit of colour to it, that shows through to add to the affect.
I haven't used this on a project yet, but the weekend is still young...
Here are some of the samples that went missing 😢  As well as the washi tape there were new stamps and stencils from Abs and Bipasha.  As many of you will know I have been in love with Abs' stencil Lotza Dotz since the first day I saw it and I am fairly sure it will remain my all time favourite stencil, but then there was the big brother, Totally Dotty, then some cousins, Totally Triangular and Lotza Trianglz and now the family has expanded to  include Heapza Hexagonz, Hugely Hexagonal, Lotza Squares and Superbly Square as well as the matching stamps...I absolutely love all of them   Bipasha has done some fabulous squares and hexagons to match.  I was in heaven making backgrounds with these stamps and stencils, they work so well with so many techniques and different media. They proved very popular on the shows too.  








All stamps, stencils, dies and washi tapes are by AALL & Create.

Find more information at www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thanks for visiting

Janet xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I hope your samples turn up! Love washi tape!! Have a lovely weekend! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, I hope they turn up too. xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx