Sunday 27 May 2018

That's torn it!

Good evening everyone,

It has been a lovely day here, right up until it thundered!  It has been quite dry though, so a quick downpour was welcomed by my plants.  I have actually managed to get a bit of gardening done, which has been good.  I do enjoy getting outside and seeing what has been going on with my plants and shrubs.  I mostly do weeding and a bit of cutting back because I don't get to do as much as I would like, so things tend to get a bit (lot!) overgrown!

Anyway, on to the card for today.  I saw some cards on fb where a lady had used torn books/newsprint and thought it looked great, so inspired by that, I did my own version...

I dabbed the book page in some spritzed black ink, allowed it to dry then tore a couple of strips, inked the edges with black and attached to a piece of lovely designer paper.  Trim then stamp the chameleons in place.
I then made fusible film and fibre versions of the chameleons, cut them out and attached over the top of the stamped mages.
Mat onto black and green card.

Hope you like it!
Thanks very much for visiting, have a lovely evening
Janet xx

Stamps and designer paper by Claritystamp

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. Maybe an idea for one of the workshops. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about that Liz.... Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Really like the background you created for this Janet! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, I was pleased with the way it turned out xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx