Wednesday 10 January 2018

Handbags

Good morning!
A bit of an early one for me.  I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I've been up a while and thought I would do a quick blog.
These are two versions of one of the cards I did at the Diva Red workshop on Saturday.  It is done the same way as a Christmas card I did at the Claritystampers East workshop at the end of last year.

 For the background I used mt latest favourite technique of squishing ink on to acetate, adding a bit of water, then pressing the ink on the card.  Do this with two separate colours.  Allow to dry, then stamp the script
Stamp, colour and cut out the bag and purse.
Tke a piece of copy paper and blend plenty of ink in two colours, scrunch up and lightly dd more ink directly from the inkpad, to catch the raised areas of the paper.  Stamp the pusre over it, just for some background interest, it doesn't matter if the image doesn't come out completely.
Tear strips of the paper.
Gather all the bits and assemble them on the card, try several layouts without sticking anything until you are happy.
Add a Clarity flower or two and some gems to finish
I did a second version in a different colourway

All stamps from Claritystamp.

Thanks for visiting
Janet xx



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx