Monday 26 December 2016

Last Christmas card

Good Morning!
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas day, we had a nice relaxed one with my parents coming over for their dinner.
The card for today is the last Christmas card of the year, again using the Jayne Nestorenko winter scene.  This one has a darling little snowman in.

I stamped onto watercolour cardstock, then used Brushos to do the sky and simply watercoloured the rest.
I live in Norfolk and many houses here and in Suffolk are pink, so I always like to do 'cottages in the country' pink.

Thanks for dropping in, I wish everyone a Happy Christmas.
Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card . I may have to add this stamp,to my list . I live in Virginia Beach which is a few miles from Norfolk on one side , Portsmouth on another , Chesapeake on another and Suffolk just a wee ways south of here ,but in the USA . Happy new year and joy now Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janice, thank you for your comment - how funny that you live near Norfolk and Suffolk in the USA. I expect they are very different place to the ones here in the UK.

      Delete
  2. Love these stamps, and this is a fab card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx