Sunday 27 July 2014

Happy Summer Sunday


Good afternoon all!

It is another lovely sunny Sunday afternoon here in the depths of wildest Norfolk (not that Norfolk gets all that  wild!!), I have been catching up with the housework this morning and have got lots of samples to make for the Clarity show next weekend this afternoon.  Lots of lovely new stamps and stencils to look forward to!!
This is a quick blog of one of my samples from the last show....

I used one of the new Christmas Bauble stamps - Doves of Peace and the Olive Branch wreath stencil
I decided not to use the stencil as a wreath, so I inked through it in a more random fashion to create the background. It doesn't show well here, but I used two colours of green.
The doves are stamped with versamark and embossed with gold powder, then cut out, mounted on to gold card and then gold mirri (both die cut!)  I added some glitter to their wings
I embossed the 'Blessings'  from Word Chain 4 and matted up with the same combination of card

Hope you like it
Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card with a clever design. Really like the colours you've used too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx