Thursday 11 April 2013

A lovely surprise!

Well, what a lovely surprise!  The lovely Linda Page has nominated me for an award!  Thank you so much Linda, I am very flattered.  Please have a look at Linda's Blog  I don't know Linda personally, but we have become friends on facebook and she makes some lovely cards and is always very generous with her compliments.  Thank you for this award, Linda x

Please see below for the idea behind this award, I am giving due consideration to who I would like to nominate and will post the names very soon


This award is designed for blogs that have less than 200 followers. Once the award has been accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to 5 other blogs that you like to read and follow, and hopefully encourage others to visit, read and follow them too.

To accept the award you have to ......
Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back to their blog
Post the award on your blog
Give the award to 5 other Bloggers, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blogs telling them they've been nominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx