Sunday 28 February 2016

A sunny reminder...

Hello everyone,


I am having a busy weekend prepping for a Diva Red workshop next weekend and the Claritystampers East workshops coming up in March. 
Today's card is my samples for the 'Brilliant work of Art' kit which Barbara had on the TV on Thursday - such a fun kit to work with, but so little time.





I found a background which I'd done while I was with the Clarity team on our holiday in France last year.  This brought back memories of sitting in the sun under the supervision of the lovely Kirsty Goodwill as she was patiently teaching me how to use Gelatos.  They work best if you use Gesso on your card, leave to dry then scribble and blend the Gelato colours.  This was one of the backgrounds I made, which I'd saved
Stamp with archival ink and colour over the top of the gelatos, I also shaded round the edge of the card.
Thanks very much for visiting, hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card.... love the background! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely one Janet - really like the background

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx