- Stamp Douglas with versamark and emboss with detail gold powder
- Colour in with various shades of cool grey promarkers and a red for his bow tie
- I dot and dash round the edge of the image along a ruler, using a fine black pen
- Embellish with small black gems
- Stamp and emboss the shatter stamp three time, once in gold, once in silver and once in bronze.
- Colour in with the same colour promarkers, using different combinations of colour for each image
- Mat onto dark grey card and add to the base card at jaunty angles
- Add Douglas over the top
- Embellish with card candy
- All done!
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Douglas and the Shatters
This was the most popular of the April design team cards, so I thought it had better be the first one I blogged. All stamps used are from Claritystamp