Sunday 17 June 2018

Die cutting with Clarity

Good evening,
I am back home with my feet up after a weekend of Claritystampers East workshops.  It was Bawburgh on Saturday and Great Blakenham on Sunday.  It is always lovely to get together with such a fab bunch of ladies, we even had a young lady of 8 join us on Saturday and she produced some fantastic cards.
My favourite cards were the ones we did with the lovely new Fresh Cut Dies from Clarity, we did two cards.....



This one is done with the Queen Anne's Lace die, cut into a square of cream textured card, then snip away some of the design.
For the back ground, blend some ink onto card, add a bit of interest with the brick wall stencil and a few white splatters, then attach the piece together and mount onto the base











This is the same thing with different colours and the Casablana Lilies die

 For the other cards, the Wild Privet was cut out of black card and stuck onto double-sided adhesive, then covered with gilding flakes and burnished to give a lovely effect.
I added the Chameleon on this one
This one I left plain and will add a message later.

Thanks very much for visiting,
Janet xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Janet! I really like this technique! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you got with the Queen Anne's lace stamps, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx