Monday 26 June 2017

Elements - Water

Hello,

I thought it was about time I blogged again, I have been a bit remiss recently!  I am busy doing samples for the July shows - it's Christmas!!  I always find it a bit difficult to do Christmas cards so early in the year, but I know we have to get ahead if we are going to make enough cards to send out to everyone!  They are fab new stamps coming up, so don't forget to tune in!

Today's card, however is more appropriate for the weather - Water!.  I am a Pisces girl, so water is dear to my heart!  I love 'watery' colours.

Stamp : Water Element
Stencil: Jo's Bubbles
Perga-Glitter


For the background, I found a brusho background I had in my stash, then added more colour using the Jo's Bubbles stencil, inking through in random areas.  I let the ink dry, then drew round the circles with a glue pen and added some glitter.  I used the new Perga Glitters - yes, of course you need them! Layer onto matching card.
On a separate piece of card, I stamped the water element image with black ink and coloured with pencils, then cut it out and layered onto a die cut circle. Attach to the background a finish off with a few gems

Thanks very much for visiting, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx