Saturday 13 May 2017

Ladies with Hats

Goo evening to you,
I am avoiding a certain song contest at the moment, so thought I would take the opportunity to write a blog post.  The clarity stamp shows are coming thick and fast now, ans I am getting a bit behind with my blogging... This card was one I did for Rossella's show last time, using the Hats 2 set and a piece of designer paper from the New England Fall paper pack

This is a simple card to do.  I used a DL card, then cut the paper a cm smaller, I chose my backing card, then cut a strip of the paper and matted it onto a slightly wider strip of the card and glued that across the larger piece of paper, cut the ends to fit, then mat onto a bigger piece of the backing card and attach to the main card.
I stamped the ladies on small squares of white card, coloured their hair and lips and very lightly coloured their skin.
I stamped them again on different sections of the same designer paper, I added a bit of colour to the hat bands, then just cut out the hats and glued onto the appropriate head.

Thanks very much for stopping by,
Janet xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx