Monday 24 April 2017

Black Magic Flowers

Good morning!

I am back again after only a day, I have lots of cards to blog, so get used to it (but  only for a little while!)
I saw the 'black magic' technique many years ago and it has been something I keep meaning to do, then we had this lovely set of stamps to use which is ideal for the technique.
You need a fairly solid stamp...
I used  Floribundance from the Special day sentiments set.  This is an old stamp and one of my favourites, I am very happy to see some of the older Clarity stamps making a comeback!


Stamp your image onto black card using a white pigment ink, Leave to dry then colour over the top of the pigment with pencils
 I also stamped the greeting in white ink and matted it over the top.
Easy eh!
I think I intended to add a few doodly dots around, but didn't get round to it!  Maybe on the next one.....

Thanks for visiting,
Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this technique! Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, it is nice and relaxing to sit and colour1 x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx