Saturday 17 October 2015

Three ladies dancing

Good evening,

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I have finally got a weekend at home, after a few busy weeks.

The weather hasn't been up to much, so I am making cards for the next Clarity TV show on Hochanda on Sunday 25th October, there are some good things coming up so don't forget to tune in!

These cards are samples from the last show
:
 The first card is stamped and coloured with pencils, then I drew an edge round with a black pen and coloured that in too.
The background is spritzed ink picked up on card, then some more ink splattered over it.   

The main image on the second card is stamped and coloured with pencils.  The background is done by dragging distress inks though the stencil, I add dots of paint in the centres.









For number three, I made the background by painting fresco finish chalk acrylics onto some card, then stamped the image in archival ink and coloured with distress markers.
I dotted more paint round the edge and printed the words out, cut them out and added them on top.

Stamps used

Stencils:


Thanks very much for dropping by, take care, Janet xxx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning samples really show these stamps off well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janet. I particularly like the green background. It's really striking......and I like green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne - I was pleased with how it turned out xx

      Delete
  3. I love all three Janet , the colour combinations are fab...hope your Sunday is going well...X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Janet. I particularly like the Grace card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant cards Janet and all very pretty! Glad you are having a quieter weekend! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue one is my favourite, love the background and it is the most attractive stamp as well (to me, anyway)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx