Sunday 11 August 2013

Claritystampers East on Saturday

Saturday, it was another Claritystampers East workshop. There were lots of people this time, so I was kept on my toes, I can tell you!  It is a lovely group of ladies who come along to make cards, eat cake and have fun!  Did I mention cake?  We have the lovely Veronica (check out her blog) to thank for the cake this time as sadly Moira wasn't feeling too good and decided not to join us (although apparently she is going to cause twice as much trouble at the next one, to make up!!)

Here are the cards we made


 

 
The first two, using the lovely Clarity Birdhouse and remountable garden set and the Leafy Swirl stencil.
 

 
The second two using the Holly Tree and Holly Sprigs stamps

Thanks for visiting
Janet xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, looks like you had a fantastic day ( with lots of cake ) and as always your cards are brilliant...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a lovely day and I hope you didn't eat too much cake! Love all the cards... I especially like the holly trees! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Janet, I need a private lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lively cards Janet, I love the Turquoise background! Did you have Cake? Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for a good day Janet - and i think i substituted for Moira fairly well along the trouble lines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Janet, sounds like a great day, but not surprising as you were taking the class, and lovely cake too. Wish I could have been there, hope you are having a well earned rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these Janet, they're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I appreciate and enjoy reading them all xxx