I hope you all enjoyed watching the Clarity shows, as well as catching some of this wonderful sunshine!
This card was made using the kit from Clarity with both the tall flamingo , the bent flamingo and the grass stamps
So, flamingos - got to have water! I was pleased with the way this turned out - not quite what I had in mind at the beginning, but then they rarely are!
- I used Theuva card for this
- stamp flamingos in place, but mask a bit off the bottom of their legs, so it will look like they are standing in water
- stamp again onto a post it and cut out to make masks - carefully position over the images (remember to cut the bit off the bottom of the legs!!)
- using a blue Adirondack, ink up a brayer, then run it over a scrunched up bit of copy paper - it will pick up the texture of the paper
- decide where you want your water's edge to be, put a bit of copy paper in the sky end and roll the brayer once across the card
- add a bit of shadow under the flamingos
- tear a mountain mask from another bit of copy paper, or use the ready made Clarity mask and sponge in the mountains
- make a sun mask, and put it in position, then brayer the sky in blues and pinks and sponge a bit of peach too!
- remove all your masks and sponge some peach into the sun
- colour the flamingos with promarkers
- add the grasses at the bottom edge
- mat onto blue, then the base card
- two pretty flamingos!!